IPL 2017 Opening Ceremony: Watch Live Celebrity performance, venues & everything about the 8 opening ceremonies of VIVO Indian Premier League 10!The 10th edition of the Indian Premier League is set to watch up to eight opening ceremonies prior to the action kicks-down in property locations of clubs. The summer season opener between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Royal Contenders Bangalore on April 5, 2017 could be preceded by the service. Similarly, it'll happen for venues hosting their first game of the period. The tenth edition of Indian Premier League will have star-studded opening ceremonies with Tiger Shroff, Shraddha Kapoor, Parineeti Chopra performing at the event.
This hasn’t happened in any of the editions to date and it is certainly one of a kind approach. Speaking to a web site, IPL chairman Rajeev Shukla said, “it would be unfair to state this was my idea. All of the members sat together and chose to have distinct opening ceremonies across all of the host cities to provide the fans a way to experience the opening of the 10th edition of the IPL live.
You can watch all the IPL 2017 opening ceremonies on Set Max, Sony Six, Sony Six HD, Sony ESPN and Sony ESPN HD with live streaming option available on Hotstar to catch the live action online.
- Pune (April 6): Rising Pune Supergiant v Mumbai Indians: Riteish Deshmukh will perform at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium
- Rajkot (April 7): Gujarat Lions v Kolkata Knight Riders: Tiger Shroff will perform at Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium.
- Indore (April 8): Kings XI Punjab v Rising Pune Supergiants: No confirmation yet
- Bangalore (April 8): Royal Challengers Bangalore v Delhi Daredevils: No confirmation yet at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium
- Mumbai (April 9): Mumbai Indians v Kolkata Knight Riders: No confirmation yet for the Wankhede Stadium
- Kolkata (April 13): Kolkata Knight Riders v Kings XI Punjab: Shraddha Kapoor and Monali Thakur will perform at Eden Gardens.
- New Delhi (April 15): Delhi Daredevils v Kings XI Punjab: Parineeti Chopra will perform at Feroz Shah Kotla Ground.