MI vs SRH Live Stream Match-10 IPL 2017 Prediction, Preview - Mumbai vs Hyderabad Live Score Telecast Info
- Check IPL 2017 Schedule
- Mumbai Indians will want to build on the adrenaline boost from Sunday’s thrilling win over the Kolkata Knight Riders. MI had their backs to the wall when they were reduced to 119-5 in their chase of 179. But two youngsters – Nitish Rana (50) and Hardik Pandya (29* from 11 balls) – took the opportunity to step up and helped their team to a thrilling win. Rana and Hardikpummelled the KKR bowlers and added 41 runs in 2.2 overs which helped MI get across the finish line with one ball to spare. The two-time champions, who lost the season opener, will take plenty of confidence from that win and will want to add two more points to their kitty from this contest.
- Rohit Sharma's Mumbai Indians Team has a quite good batting line up which could destroy any bowling attack, The batsmen are Rohit Sharma, Kieron Pollard and Lindol Simmons. Saurabh Tiwary and Ambati Rayudu are also good batsmen that can handle any situation in middle order.
- Talking about Batting lineup of Orange Army that is of Sunrisers Hyderabad, they have preety good batting lineup which include Dhawan, Warner, Williamson and Yuvraj.
Predicted Playing XI for Mumbai Indians (MI) and Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) Team:
Mumbai Indians Team
JC Buttler, PA Patel†, RG Sharma*, N Rana, KH Pandya, KA Pollard, HH Pandya, Harbhajan Singh, MJ McClenaghan, SL Malinga, JJ Bumrah
Sunrisers Hyderabad Team
DA Warner*, S Dhawan, Yuvraj Singh, DJ Hooda, V Shankar, BCJ Cutting, NV Ojha†, B Kumar, Mustafizur Rahman, A Nehra, Rashid Khan
- Mumbai Indians: 1 Jos Buttler, 2 Parthiv Patel (wk), 3 Rohit Sharma (capt), 4 Nitish Rana, 5 Kieron Pollard, 6 Krunal Pandya 7 Hardik Pandya, 8 Harbhajan Singh, 9 Jasprit Bumrah, 10 Mitchell McClenaghan, 11 Lasith Malinga
- Sunrisers Hyderabad: 1 David Warner (capt), 2 Shikhar Dhawan, 3 Yuvraj Singh, 4 Deepak Hooda, 5 Ben Cutting 6 Naman Ojha (wk) , 7 Vijay Shankar, 8 Rashid Khan, 9 Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 10 Ashish Nehra, 11 Mustafizur Rahman
- Mumbai Indians will look towards Jos Buttler and captain Rohit Sharma to cause damage with the bat. The Englishman has looked good at the top in both the matches and has forged a good partnership with Parthiv Patel. However, in both the games so far, the openers have frittered away a position to get a big one; MI will want Buttler to play freely, but want him to can convert the start into a big score. Rohit Sharma has bagged two single-digit scores and MI will be desperate for the skipper to get among the runs.
- While the Sunrisers Hyderabad's batsmen – David Warner, Moises Henriques, ShikharDhawan and Yuvraj Singh – have taken turns to cause damage with the willow, with the ball Rashid Khan has shone like a star. The Afghan bowler, called ‘Superstar in the making’ by captain Warner, is a ‘champion bowler’ as VVS Laxman calls him; batsmen have found it extremely difficult to pick his variations, and as a result the leg-spinner finds himself with five wickets after two matches.
Match within the matchDavid Warner against LasithMalinga promises to be exciting. As does Rohit Sharma, who has been dismissed by spinners twice in two innings, against Rashid Khan.
MI vs SRH Head to Head
- Overall: Matches – 8, MI Won – 4, SRH Won – 4
- At the Wankhede Stadium: Matches – 2, MI Won – 2 SRH Won – 0
- In IPL 2016: Matches – 2, MI Won – 0, SRH Won – 2
Trivia for SRH vs RCBRohit Sharma and LasithMalinga will reach a personal milestone during Wednesday’s match; both of them will be playing their 100th IPL match for the Mumbai Indians.
The last five IPL matches at the Wankhede Stadium have all been won by the team chasing. Teams have successfully chased down targets of 122, 144, 171, 175 & 179.
- Source: IPLT20.com
MI vs SRH Match-10 Prediction IPL 2017 - Who will win the VIVO IPL 2017 today's game b/w Mumbai Indians vs Sunrisers Hyderabad?
MI vs SRH 2017 Live Streaming, Broadcasters, TV Channels:
VIVO IPL lines up the best global broadcasters for fans across the worldIndian Premier League, the premier Twenty20 competition in the world, lines up the best global broadcasters in a bid to reach out to fans across the world.
Indians can catch Live streaming of opening match of VIVO IPL 2017 SRH vs RCB on Sony Max, Sony Six and Sony ESPN. And also one can watch online on Hotstar.com as well. Following is the list of channels of different countries on which one can catch the tenth match of VIVO IPL 2017 MI vs SRH:
One of the marquee global sporting events, VIVO IPL 2017 will be played from April 5 to May 21, 2017 and will be spread over 47 days across 10 venues. The T20 extravaganza with 60 matches will be available LIVE across a bouquet of broadcast and streaming platforms. The coverage will be more extensive and more LIVE games will be available for international viewers.Check VIVO IPL 2017 Today's Game/Match Prediction, Win Percent - Who will win the IPL 10 today's game?
- In the Indian subcontinent, VIVO IPL 2017 will be broadcast on Sony Pictures Network.
- The VIVO IPL 2017 will be streamed online on Hotstar (mobile and internet with a 5-minute delay).
Following are the list of different TV channels of different countries through which IPL 2017 fans can enjoy Live streaming of IPL 10:
(Updated*) MI vs SRH VIVO IPL 2017 Broadcasting TV Channel and Digital Streaming list in various countries is as below:
Live Score for match-10 MI vs SRH IPL 2017:
What next for the teams:
- Mumbai Indians fly out to Bengaluru for their next fixture; they are scheduled to clash with the Royal Challengers Bangalore on April 14.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad meanwhile head to Kolkata for their away fixture against Kolkata Knight Riders, scheduled on April 15.