Who Will Win ENG vs BAN 1st ODI Today Match Prediction, Team Previews, Betting Tips Odds ICC Champions Trophy 2017, 1st June England vs Bangladesh Live Streaming, TV Channels to Watch, Time, Venue, Match details
England vs Bangladesh Prediction, Betting TipsOur Prediction: England are favorites to win
- England have the home advantage and they are a hard nut to crack in their own conditions.
- Bangladesh have beaten England in their last two ICC encounters - in Chittagong in 2011 and Adelaide in 2015.
- England have a very impressive recent ODI record at this ground having won 8 of their past 10 matches.
Who will win Eng vs Ban, Champions Trophy 2017 1st match?
- England are set to face Bangladesh in the opening fixture of the ICC Champions Trophy 2017.
- This Group A match will be played on June 1 at the Kennington Oval, London. Live action is scheduled to begin at 10:30 AM local time or 3:00 PM IST or 9:30 AM GMT.
Eng vs Ban CT 2017: Where to watch/Live streaming of England Vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Match 1st June ICC Champions Trophy 2017
- TV channels: Star Sports 1, Fox Sports, SkySports, Channel 9
- Live Streaming: Hotstar, Bet365, Foxtel
Buy Champions Trophy 2017 Eng vs Ban Match 1 tickets - England vs Bangladesh 1st ODI June 1, Tickets Booking onlineThere are two simple ways to buy Champions Trophy 2017 tickets Online and Offline. One can simply Purchase Champions Trophy 2017 Match 1 tickets online from official website of ICC www.icc-cricket.com. You just need to search for Booking 'Champions Trophy 2017 Match 1 Tickets' on www.icc-cricket.com and then you can simply Get Champions Trophy 2017 Tickets and can enjoy Champions Trophy 2017 Match 1 in Kennington Oval, London.
One can also Book Champions Trophy 2017 Match 1 tickets offline as well. You just need to go to Kennington Stadium Oval, London and there will be counter for Eng vs Ban Champions Trophy 2017 Tickets just go there and ask for 1st ODI Champions Trophy 2017 Match 1 tickets and they will provide you the tickets of Champions Trophy 2017 Match 1 and then you can easily catch awesome 1st Match of Champions Trophy 2017 of England and Bangladesh on 1st June at Kennington Oval, London.
Optionally, You can also book ICC Champions Trophy 2017 tickets from the Official ticketing partner website named as www.bookmyshow.com.
- Toss will be key at the Kennington Oval. Since 9 of the previous 12 one-day internationals here have been won by the side batting second, the toss-winning team is more likely to bowl first.
- England have won 6 of their last 7 ODIs at this ground in which they have chased.
- So we strongly advise placing a bet on the hosts if they bat second in this match.
England vs Bangladesh Team News, Key Players, Recent Form, Predicted Playing 11 at Champions Trophy 2017England and Bangladesh will give their best to win this 1st Match of Champions Trophy 2017. Star Batsman Eoin Morgan will be leading the team England in this Champions Trophy 2017 whereas on the other side Mashrafi Mortaza will be leading Bangladesh.
England Team News
- England is one of the most powerful teams in Champions Trophy 2017 because it has few of the most destructive batsmen. Eoin Morgan, Sam Billings and Joe Root are the treasure of the batting order of England.
- Jonny Bairstow has been scoring runs consistently in white-ball cricket but he is unlikely to replace an out-of-form Jason Roy at the top of the order for this game.
- England will be hoping that their key man Ben Stokes recovers fully.
- The allrounder was seen struggling with a knee injury in the recent South Africa series.
- England skipper Eoin Morgan has returned to form, finishing as the leading run-getter in the South Africa series.
- He is averaging 51.25 at the Kennington Oval in ODIs and the team will want him to continue his regained form.
- Jason Roy has struggled of late but he has one hundred from two matches at this ground.
- Ben Stokes will be another vital cog in this English side with his powerful hitting, accurate bowling and brilliant fielding.
- Liam Plunkett has had a good series against the Proteas with the ball and he will be confident going into this Champions Trophy.
- While the early breakthroughs will be expected of him, England will want their frontline spinner Adil Rashid to put the brakes on Bangladesh's scoring.
- England have been very impressive in this format of the game in recent times.
- They have won 8 out of the 11 one-day internationals they have played since the start of 2017.
- Morgan's men will be heading into this Champions Trophy after winning a three-match home ODI series against South Africa 2-1.
England Predicted Playing 11
Bangladesh Team News
- On another side also, Bangladesh is one of the good teams of the tournament, which has also got famous inform players like Mashrafi Mortaza, Shakib-Al-Hasan and Mushtafizur Rehman.
- They have got the strength of turning the game in any of the condition.
- Fast bowler Shafiul Islam has returned from injury to the team's 15-member squad for the ICC Champions Trophy.
- This is the only surprise inclusion that Bangladesh have made in their side and the rest of the squad seems to be free from injuries.
- Bangladesh will have their hopes pinned on Tamim Iqbal who has scored the most number of runs for the side in the 50-overs format.
- The opening batsman recently hit a century in a warm-up game against Pakistan and he looks set for another big knock come Thursday.
- Shakib Al Hasan, with his allround abilities, is another big player to watch out for.
- He is the second-leading run-scorer as well as the second-leading wicket-taker for Bangladesh in ODIs.
- Mashrafe Mortaza has taken 229 ODI wickets - the most by any Bangladeshi player - and England could find him the most challenging of all the bowlers in these conditions.
- Bangladesh have played five one-day internationals so far this year and have won three of them, including their previous two against Ireland and New Zealand respectively.
- The five-wicket win over the Kiwis at Dublin and a spirited performance in the warm-up game against Pakistan will give Bangladesh a lot of hope going into this tournament.
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
England vs Bangladesh Champions Trophy 2017 1st One Day International details with Last Five Matches (most recent first)
- Match 1 ICC Champions Trophy 2017
- Champions Trophy 2017 Match 1: England Vs Bangladesh
- Timing and Date: 3:00 pm IST, (9:30 GMT), Thursday, 1st June 2017
- Venue: Kennington Oval, London.
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first) including England vs Bangladesh Head to Head
- England are way ahead of Bangladesh when it comes to head-to-head count with 15 wins from 19 ODIs.
- However, Bangladesh have beaten England three times in their last five encounters and two of these wins have come at home.
- The two teams have faced each other only once at the Kennington Oval with the hosts winning that match by 10 wickets.
Confirmed England vs Bangladesh Playing 11 for 1st ODI at ICC Champions Trophy 2017
Champions Trophy 2017 Match 1 Prediction Ratio According to Astrology (Astrological Based):
- England: 61% win.
- Bangladesh: 39% win.
England vs Bangladesh Betting Odds and Final Predictions:
- England have the home advantage on their side and they have always been a formidable force in their own backyard.
- They have undergone a drastic transformation following their early exit from the 2015 World Cup and since then, they have the highest win-ratio of all the teams.
- The hosts are favorites to win this opening game of the ICC Champions Trophy and are well worth backing up at 1.21 with Betfair and 1.16 with Bet365.
- Bangladesh may have become a surprise package themselves in recent times, but overcoming the hosts in foreign conditions seems to be too much of an ask.
- The tourists therefore start as outsiders at 5.7 with betfair and 5 with bet365.