Tomorrowland 2017 Music Festival - Trailer, Timetable, Opening Hours, Partners | About Tomorrowland Belgium
LIVE: Tomorrowland 2017 dates, Official Aftermovie | Tomorrowland Belgium
Tomorrowland trailers : 2017 Tomorrowland BelgiumTomorrowland trailers are based around the circus feeling with rides, attractions and the spectacle that comes with it. making it much more energetic. There are mystical dancers and mysterious Tarot readers, hot air balloons and aerial ballerinas. Jesters, cabaret performers, and all manner of mysterious intrigue awaits those who descend upon Boom, Belgium the final two weekends of July (21-23 and 28-30). Add to that performances from Armin Van Buuren, Eric Prydz, Paul Van Dyk and more, and you've got a real fantasy fest.
Tomorrowland Belgium 2017 | Trailer Amicorum Spectaculum
Dear Amicorum Family,
- It has been a long time since we last spoke. I’m writing you with incredible joy and excitement. For the time has come again to entertain The Children of all Ages.
- I am calling upon you, the greatest entertainers ever seen, to gather again and roam the earth. To create the most spectacular show in the universe: The Amicorum Spectaculum.
- Our audience has been waiting patiently for many years since the last spectacle. My heart beats with excitement when I think of meeting again and bringing all your fantastic international talents together.
- Wherever you are in the world: drop what you are doing and assemble at our Theatre of Unity on the next full moon.
UNITE With Tomorrowland - 2017 Official Trailer
People of Tomorrow, prepare to UNITE With Tomorrowland…
- On Saturday July 29th, a magical connection will be made with DUBAI – GERMANY – SPAIN – LEBANON – TAIWAN – MALTA – SOUTH-KOREA and ISRAEL.
- Building bridges between Belgium and the rest of the world with a connection from the Tomorrowland MainStage and live artists, that’s UNITE with Tomorrowland.
Tomorrowland has uploaded the official Tomorrowland Belgium 2017 trailers to their YouTube page. Soon with its launch its views are increasing like the floating water into the lake and has reached over millions and the craze for the same is awesome and wonderful. The theme also is unique and new which is also appreciated by the fans and liked by world of tomorrow.
Tomorrowland 2017 : Highlights, Practical, At the Festival Site, Partners
- Year : 2017
- Theme : Amicorum Spectaculum
- No. of Visitors : 400,000
- Dates : 21, 22, 23 and 28, 29, 30 July
- Headliners : Armin van Buuren,Afrojack, Axwell Λ Ingrosso, David Guetta, Don Diablo, Duke Dumont, Eric Prydz, Kungs, Martin Garrix, Nervo, Paul van Dyk, Svenson & Gielen, Tiësto, Tchami, Timmy Trumpet
Timetable and Opening Hours
Rules to be considered :
- On Friday & Saturday - It will be possible to check-in until 22h00. After this time access will be denied.
- On Sunday - It will be possible to check in until 21h00. After this time access will be denied.
- Access to Tomorrowland is only possible if you have a Tomorrowland Bracelet registered with your name.
CHECK-IN Timings :
ACCESS TO TOMORROWLAND
- The minimum age limit to enter to the festival is 18. People born in 1999 will be granted entrance even though they turn 18 after the festival.
- Anybody who turns 18 in 2017, is permitted entrance.
- This is a strict policy and anybody born in 2000 or a later year, even if accompanied by an adult will not be permitted entrance.
ACCESS TO TOMORROWLAND
- On Friday & Saturday check-in is open until 22h00. Access will be denied after this time.
- On Sunday check-in closes at 21h00. Access will be denied after this time.
- Tomorrowland Day Bracelet = no re-entry
- Tomorrowland Full Madness Regular/Comfort = re-entry possible the day after.You cannot re-enter Tomorrowland on the same day.
- DreamVille Bracelet = For safety reasons you can only re-enter DreamVille every day as from 15h00.
- Access to the festival ground can be refused or denied at all times.
- Clothes and/or other (visible) physical appearances, which express an explicit political, social movement or group, are forbidden.
HOW TO GET THERE
- Tomorrowland takes place at recreation area, De Schorre, in Boom. The town of Boom is situated in Belgium, between Antwerp & Brussels.
- You can find the different possibilities how to get to Tomorrowland here.
GOING TO DREAMVILLE
- All information about how to get to Dreamville can be found here.
- Free secured bike parks are provided close to the Tomorrowland entrance. Follow the signs ‘P bike’ to reach the bike park.
BY SHUTTLE BUS OR PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- Tomorrowland and DreamVille can easily be reached by train. NMBS/SNCB provides extra (night) trains between the stations of Antwerpen-Centraal and Boom, and back. A free bus shuttle of De Lijn brings you O/H between Boom station and Tomorrowland / DreamVille.
- Buy your special e-train ticket Tomorrowland for only € 11,00, regardless of the distance you will be travelling. This ticket is exclusively available online via thetrain.be/tomorrowland as from Friday 7th of July 2017.
- The ticket is valid for 1 outward journey and 1 homeward journey in 2nd class between a Belgian departure station (*) and BOOM station. As from there, a bus shuttle will bring you to and from the festival and campsite for free. You can choose the date of the outward journey and of the homeward journey in the period of Thursday until Monday included.
- With the handy journey planner you can find the timetable of all trains on thetrain.be or in the NMBS/SNCB app you can download for free.
- Please note that the extra night trains will ride till Antwerpen-Centraal station, but will not connect to other trains (departure 1st regular train at 4:35).
- There will be additional ticket controls on the trains and access controls in the stations of Antwerpen-Centraal and Boom. So do buy your e-train ticket Tomorrowland in advance!
- Go to thetrain.be/tomorrowland for all info and conditions.
- Hop on one of our Tomorrowland City Shuttles and let the party begin. We will drop you off close to the main entrance at the start of the festival and we'll bring you back to Brussels safely after the festival.
- In Mechelen, take bus 500 towards Antwerpen. The bus will drop you near the festival entrance. After the festival the night bus will bring you back to Mechelen.
- The Tomorrowland City Shuttles have stops in several cities in Belgium. Check out the entire list to find a stop near your place. It’s the easiest and the safest way to travel to Tomorrowland!
- The festival area is situated in between the E19 and the A12 motorways and is easily accessible from both motorways. On the highway, follow the signs “Festival Boom”. Once you get closer to the festival, follow the signs: “P Festival”
- E19 towards Brussel, exit 8 Rumst
- A12 towards Boom/Brussel, exit 9 Boom
- E19 towards Antwerp, exit 8 Rumst
- A12 towards Boom/Brussel, exit 8 Rupel – Kanaalzone
Organizing your own bus trip
- Planning to organize your own bus trip to Tomorrowland?
- Registration of your bus required. You will receive a confirmation shortly before the event.
KISS & RIDE (K&R) AND TAXI DROP OFF
- There will be a Kiss & Ride zone close to the festival entrance. Passengers can be dropped off and picked up here. Parking is not allowed in this zone. To reach the Kiss & Ride zone, follow the signs “Festival Boom” and “Kiss & Ride festival”.
- Due to the high demand after the festival, it might be hard to find a taxi for the return trip! If you want to travel to Brussels or Antwerp, check out our other options.
AT THE FESTIVAL SITE
- Tomorrowland and DreamVille are completely Cashless.
- As soon as your Tomorrowland Bracelets arrive at home, you are able to top up your Bracelet with 'Pearls', the official currency of Tomorrowland.
- This means your Bracelet will not only grant you access to Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille but it will also be the only way to pay for food and drinks.
- More information about the Tomorrowland Bracelets and Cashless will be available as from June.
- The lockers to store your belongings can be found at Tomorrowland & DreamVille.
- You can store your valuable belongings & clothing, without having to worry about loss or theft. We ask for a small contribution for hiring a locker during the weekend/ day.
- During the opening hours, lockers are continuously under surveillance. The lockers are always accessible for the people who rent them.
- There are different sizes of lockers available so you can choose the one that fits you the most. All details and sizes will be released at the website later this year.
- Official Tomorrowland Fashion & Merchandise will be available on the festival ground, DreamVille, by 'TML by Tomorrowland' selected stores and at the official online Tomorrowland Store.
- Using the toilets is free of charge at Tomorrowland and DreamVille. There are wooden boards underneath and surrounding the toilets, which will be cleaned on a regular basis.
- There are special FreshPoints at the festival site where you can freshen up.
- It is strictly prohibited to urinate in public. When caught urinating in public you run the risk of being removed from the festival grounds.
- Digital photo cameras and/or video cameras are allowed on the grounds with the exception of (semi) professional equipment. Tomorrowland advises to make as many movies as possible and put loads onto YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr, etc.!
- During the festival there will be photos and video recordings: when entering the festival grounds all visitors give their silent consent to the organisation to use and broadcast this footage
- During the festival a team of the Vlaams Kruis (Flemish Cross) and a doctor will be permanently present. You can recognize the Vlaams Kruis by their yellow flag with a black cross.
- If you need to bring your medication to the festival, please make sure you have a medical letter with you to show at the entrance.
CHARGING YOUR MOBILE PHONE
- At Tomorrowland & DreamVille it’s possible to charge your mobile phone. This way you’ll be able to reach your friends and to share your experiences on your social media.
Visitors with a disability
- Upon proof of the blue parking card, special reserved parking space is available. (Parking at Schommelei – main entrance)
- At the main entrance there’s an elevator especially for visitors with a disability. Two persons are allowed to accompany him/her through this entrance (if they have a registered Tomorrowland Bracelet)
- Guidance dogs are allowed on the festival grounds. Make sure they are easy recognizable.
- Adapted toilets are situated in locations all over the festival site and at DreamVille.
- The accessibility on the festivalgrounds is guaranteed thanks to the wooden floors.
- There will be a specially provided camping space at DreamVille. Please let us know in advance if you would like to use it.
RULES & REGULATIONS
NOT ALLOWED OBJECTS
- At Tomorrowland & DreamVille we celebrate life. We unite hearts from all over the world. One world, one heart. Because we know the heart is the most powerful energy source in the world, we are able to create the power to make this world a better place. More love more happiness.
- We are the People of tomorrow, we believe in a sustainable future. That’s why we care for people & planet.
- Every year, Tomorrowland invests a lot of effort in keeping the Holy Grounds clean. This contributes to the total Tomorrowland experience. And you can help. The unique FloweRbins on the festival grounds and the Recycle points on DreamVille will help you to Recycle your waste and materials. Please respect Mother Nature, decorations and all accommodations.
ZERO TOLERANCE DRUGS POLICY
- Tomorrowland and DreamVille conduct an absolute zero tolerance policy with regard to drugs!
- It is forbidden to use, deal and/or to be in possession of drugs on both the festival grounds and camping site. If you are caught using and/or dealing drugs or if you are found in possession of drugs, you will be forced to leave the festival ground and/or campsite. We will keep a keen eye out to make sure that everyone adheres to this rule.
- Before entering the festival grounds and/or campsite it will be possible for you to dispose of any drugs you may have in special drug amnesty bins, without any further consequences.
- Directions and instructions of the (security) personnel should be followed immediately. In case of suspicion or actual possession of illegal or dangerous weapons, security is authorised to stop you.
PUBLICITY: FLYERS AND POSTERS
- It is prohibited to distribute flyers or hang posters during the festival! No flyers in the streets, on the camping site or on the festival grounds. If you wish to promote one of your events, we offer the possibility to place an advertisement in the Tomorrowland newspaper, which is distributed amongst the visitors when leaving the festival.
GENERAL RULES & CONDITIONS
- Address: Jozef van Cleemputplein 5, 2850 Boom - 03 443 09 00
- Twitter: @Politie_rupel
- Facebook: Lokale PolitieZone Rupel
Official Partners and Sponsors
- 1. Budweiser : http://www.budweiser.com/
- 2. Jupiler : https://jupiler.be/
- 3. Visit Las Vegas : http://www.visitlasvegas.com/
- 4. Mazda : http://www.mazda.com/
- 5. Lipton Nice Tea : http://www.facebook.com/liptoniceteaBE
- 6. Brussels Airlines : https://www.brusselsairlines.com/
- 7. Cocacola : http://www.cocacola.be/
- 8. Accent Jobs : https://www.accentjobs.be/
- 9. GROHE : https://www.grohe.com/
- 10. Lidl : https://www.lidl.com/
- 11. Red Bull : https://www.redbull.com/
- 12. CUBANISTO : http://cubanisto.com/
- 13. Q2 : https://www.q2.be/
- 14. Vallformosa Group : http://www.vallformosagroup.com/
- 15. Alpro : https://www.alpro.com/
- 16. Miele : https://www.miele.be/
- 17. Wella : https://www.wella.com/
- 18. SPA : https://www.spa.be/
- 19. Studio Brussel : https://www.stubru.be/
- 20. 538 : https://www.538.nl/
- 21. PLUG RTL : http://www.rtl.be/tv/plugrtl/
- 22. Radio Contact : http://www.radiocontact.be/
- 23. Fun Radio : http://funradio.be/
- 24. MAC COSMETICS : http://www.maccosmetics.be/
- 25. JBL HARMAN : http://jbl.com/
- 26. Staub Online : https://www.staub-online.com/
- 27. Lotto : https://www.nationale-loterij.be/
- 28. big FM : http://www.bigfm.de/
- 29. dance 97.8 FM : http://www.dancefm.com/
- 30. Virgin Radio : https://virginradio.ro/
About Tomorrowland Belgium
- Join the crowd for this years’ biggest electronic music festival!
- The first weekend is taking place on the 21st, 22nd and 23rd of July and the second weekend on the 28th, 29th and 30th of July.
- Tomorrowland 2017 promises a full weekend of music madness making it the ultimate music festival escape.
- The most renowned EDM artists will be taking over Boom in Belgium to perform the best of electronic music.
- Get your hands on those Full Madness, Dreamville, Magical Friday, Incredible Saturday or Glorious Sunday tickets now and be part of the fun!
- You can also sell your Tomorrowland 2017 tickets on viagogo, and listing tickets is free.
- All Tomorrowland tickets are covered by the viagogo Ticket guarantee!